Since 1941, when Mr. Robert Wolfe established and incorporated Roberts Floor Coverings, we’ve been providing high quality flooring to discerning buyers in Denver and across Colorado.
The original store was located at Colfax and Franklin and remained there for 70 Years. We have been in our current location on West 8th Ave since 2011.
Pat Rounds joined Roberts in 1964 as a young and ambitious salesman. The store was small and sold carpet and some linoleum.
In 1965, the historic South Platte River flood caused hundreds of millions of dollars of damage in Colorado, requiring thousands of property owners to replace ruined flooring. The store expanded that year to include more carpet lines (residential and commercial) and more hard surface products as well as paint and wallpaper to meet the demands of the area. These events established Roberts as a premier design center.
Pat and Patti Rounds bought Roberts Floor Coverings in 1986 and worked together for 30 years. Since then, their son Rob joined them, making this a multi-generational, family-owned and operated business. In 2001 Rob purchased the business and is continuing the tradition of superior customer service and design excellence.