Roberts Floor Coverings has been serving the Denver and Rocky Mountain Area since 1941. We specialize in carpet, hardwood, vinyl plank flooring, and tile that fits our customer’s needs, lifestyle, and budget. Our passion is to provide premium customer service in a professional environment.
We are looking for an experienced Sales and Design Associate that is a motivated self-starter with great attention to detail and a proven track record in sales.
Roberts Floor Coverings Sales and Design Associate responsibilities:
- Create and Execute Leads
- Assist customers with design selections (In-home and showroom consulting)
- Estimate job costs and send proposals
- Order Materials
- Coordinate and schedule installation
- Showroom hours are 9AM-4PM Mon-Thur, and 9AM-Noon Fri (Evenings and Weekends by appointment). Some showroom hours are required.
- Follow up after job completion
- Collect final payment
Sales and Design Associate Qualifications
- 3 years’ experience preferred in the home improvement field
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to problem solve
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Proven track record of sales and service
- Keeps up to date with current trends
- Product knowledge
Floor Sales Executive
- Dependable schedule
- Willing to train the right candidate
- Aggressive Commission Compensation, there is no ceiling for earning potential.
- We encourage Personal and Financial growth.
- Draw against commission weekly
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Retail sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Relevant Industry Experience: 2 years (Required)